It’s been a busy past few weeks here in LaLaLand. My mom and I flew to Chicago to surprise one of my cousins for her bridal shower, after she flew to California last year to surprise me for my baby shower. It was awesome getting to take Holly to my “maiden land” and introduce her to some of the Chicago family. Anyways, here are a few things that have been rocking my socks lately!
- THIS gif, shared on the Power of Positivity Facebook page.
2) THIS SnapChat Filter, which bedazzles me into a rhinestone speckled showgirl, the perfect look for working from home.
3) THIS huge pile of avocados which arrived courtesy of my friends at California Avocados, which will soon be turned into a smorgasbord of amazing things.
4) This picture from Susan B. Anthony’s gravesite on the day of the New York Primary (History lesson: American women have only been allowed to vote since 1920!)
5) The finale from Better Call Saul. Hot damn, that show is good. I was a huge Breaking Bad fan, and I’m happy that Better Call Saul is carrying on the epicness of BB. Monday night’s finale was enticing, dramatic, suspenseful, and filled with just the right amount of “Wtf?!”.
— BetterCallSaul (@BetterCallSaul) April 19, 2016